スケート / Bucky Lasek
- Nickname: Bucky
- Sport: Skateboard
- City, State you reside in: Olivenhain, CA
- Birthday 12/03/1972
- Age when first started skating: 12 years old
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Puma, Subaru, Go Pro, Hex, Pro-Tec, Independent, Boneless Pads, Types Wheels
- When I’m not skating I like to: Relax at home in Encinitas, CA with my wife and three daughters, work on my house, and hang out in my backyard bowl
- Career History. How did you start skating? In my home town of Baltimore, MD, I first picked up a skateboard at the age of 12 after my bike was stolen. Soon after I was competing in amateur contests and quickly climbed up the ranks as a professional skateboarder.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Bucky has won 12 X Games medals, six of which have been gold. He continues to maintain his place among the top of the vert world, taking top titles in the Dew Action Sports Tour, ASA Championships, and the X Games. He not only dominates the vert contest scene, but also repeatedly commands the best trick and bowl contests as well; proving his aggressive and innovative style. In 2000, Bucky became the first skateboarder ever in the history of X Games to win gold in two consecutive years with back to back wins in 1999 and 2000. He repeated the honor in 2003 and 2004.
Manny Santiago Takes 2nd at KIA World Extreme Games
Congratulations to the newest Rockstar Skateboard team member, Manny Santiago, who took silver at the KIA World Extreme Games in Shanghai!
Bucky Lasek Wins 2013 Pro-Tec Pool Party
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek who took 1st at the 9th annul Pro-Tec Pool Party, unseating defending champ, Pedro Barros! Rockstar teammate Omar Hassan ended the day with a 4th place...
Good luck at X Games - Barcelona!
Good luck to all of the Rockstar athletes that will be competing at X Games - Barcelona! Be sure to tune in next week to watch them compete.BMX ParkRyan Nyquist Chase Hawk BMX StreetSean...
X Games Foz do Iguaçu
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek who turned back the clock at X Games Foz do Iguaçu and took home is first Skateboard Vert GOLD in a decade! More congrats go out to the athletes who also left...