スケート / Elliot Sloan
- Name: Elliot Sloan
- Nickname: E
- Sport: Skateboarding
- City/State you reside in: Vista, CA
- Hometown: NYC
- Birthday: 7/29/88
- Age when first started skating: 12
- Favorite place to skate: The Rockstar Ramp, The Birdhouse ramp, & Megaramp
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Birdhouse, Globe, Bones, Thunder, Triple 8, Dakine, Alpinstars, 187 pads
- Inspiration: Danny Way, Bob Burnquist, PLG, Colin Mckay, Chris Cole, Alex Perelson
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Pendulum, In Flames, Skirllex, Nero, As I lay dying, Knife Party, The Stranded
- When I’m not skating I like to: Make and listen to music, PS3!!! Hang with my friends and my dogs
- Official/Favorite Website: www.elliotsk8.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I play in a metal band called The Stranded
- Quote: Time Flys…. YOLO… You mad Bro?
- Career History: I started off Street skating in New York, and was quickly drawn to vert skating with the rise of X games and Tony Hawk doing the 900….
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2nd Place Dew tour mega 2.0 2012 1st Place Maloof Money Cup South Africa Best Trick 2011 • 4th Place Freestyle.CH Zurich 2011 • 4th place X games Vert 2011
Manny Santiago Takes 2nd at KIA World Extreme Games
Congratulations to the newest Rockstar Skateboard team member, Manny Santiago, who took silver at the KIA World Extreme Games in Shanghai!
Bucky Lasek Wins 2013 Pro-Tec Pool Party
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek who took 1st at the 9th annul Pro-Tec Pool Party, unseating defending champ, Pedro Barros! Rockstar teammate Omar Hassan ended the day with a 4th place...