スケート / Omar Hassan
- Nickname: None
- City, State you reside in: Newport Beach, CA
- Birthday: September 27th, 1974
- Age when first started skating: Since I crawl on my knees
- Favorite place to skate: Any park that is new
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Vans, Black Label Skateboards, Verzion Wireless
- Inspiration: All of the older pros I look up to
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lil’ Wayne, Slayer, and Barrington Levy
- When I’m not skating I like to: Surf and design shoes
- Official/Favorite Website: All of my sponsor’s websites
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I am an open book
- Quote: None
- Career History. How did you start skating? Just through living in Costa Mesa, I use to dig through the trash and dig out skate stuff. I skated the local ramps and rails.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Won many street, vert and bowl contests over the past couple of decades.
Manny Santiago Takes 2nd at KIA World Extreme Games
Congratulations to the newest Rockstar Skateboard team member, Manny Santiago, who took silver at the KIA World Extreme Games in Shanghai!
Bucky Lasek Wins 2013 Pro-Tec Pool Party
Congratulations to Bucky Lasek who took 1st at the 9th annul Pro-Tec Pool Party, unseating defending champ, Pedro Barros! Rockstar teammate Omar Hassan ended the day with a 4th place...
Good luck at X Games - Barcelona!
Good luck to all of the Rockstar athletes that will be competing at X Games - Barcelona! Be sure to tune in next week to watch them compete.BMX ParkRyan Nyquist Chase Hawk BMX StreetSean...