サーフ / Cory Lopez
- Nickname: Lopey
- Sport: Surfing
- City/State you reside in: Daytona Beach, FL
- Birthday: 3/21
- Age when you first started surfing: 2
- Favorite place to surf: Pipe, Teahupoo, The Box, pretty much any barrel.
- Sponsors: Rockstar, O’Neill, Anarchy, Freestyle, Placebo, Wavejet, OAM
- Inspiration: My inspiration is to go as hard as i can and surf as much as possible. I never want to leave a good set unattended.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Nothing but country, I'm from the south.
- When I’m not surfing I like to: Fish/dive, watch or go to sporting events. I’m pretty much a die hard sports fan. Bucs,Magic,Rays
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I’m a full blown family man.
- How did you start surfing? My dad put me in the water when i was two. He was and still is a die hard surfer. I just stuck by his side and surfed as much as i could.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Three-time X Games Gold Medalist; U.S. Open of Surfing Champion; Billabong Pro Tahiti Champion; Globe SI Pro Champion, two time Surfer Poll ‘Guts for Glory’ winner, Surfer Poll “Barrel of the year” winner.
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...