サーフ / Eric Geiselman
- Nickname: G-eeeezy
- Sport: Surfing
- City, State you reside in: San Clemente, California
- Age: 24
- Age When First Started Competing: 8
- Favorite spot: Lowers
- Favorite trick: Going Fast & Radical with Style and Flow
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Oakley, Globe (TBA), Dakine, Sector 9, Kicker, Jacks, Channel Island
- Inspiration: Surfing-Dane Reynolds/Kelly Slater/Andy Irons
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: Surfer Poll Award-Best Maneuver / Cover of Surf Magazine / US Magazine 2012 Top 100 List September Issue
- Video parts: Lead -All In The Family / Lead – High Five / Lead – Toyota Sequoia Commercial
- When I'm not surfing I like to: Skate, Mountain Bike, Play and Write Music, Edit Clips
- Contest History: 3-Time ESA East Coast Champion, 5-Time NSSA East Coast Champion, 30- 1st Place Contest Wins, 2-Time Back to Back North American Pro Junior Champion, 2nd Place Canada Cold Water Classic, Champion 2011 Red Bull Tow In
- Other interesting Info: Brother Evan Pro Surfer, Dad Former Pro Surfer and Great Shaper, and Mom Former East Coast Surfing Champion
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...