サーフ / Kamaina Jaquias
- Nickname: Mana Boi
- Sport: Surfing
- City/State you reside in: Lihue, Kauai, HI
- Age: 19
- Age when first started competing: 7
- Favorite spot: Kealia
- Favorite trick: Air reverse
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Billabong, Kustom, On A Mission, Kicker
- Inspiration: Dad and Irons brothers
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: 2010 NSSA National Open Men Champion
- Video parts: Billabong's
- When I’m not competing I like to: Play Basketball or hiking
- Contest History: Multiple NSSA National Final placings, Regional NSSA regional wins, King of the Groms, Multiple ASP jr. Finals. Competed in the World Junior Championships in Bali and Australia. 5th ISA World Games in Ecuador
- Other interesting Info : Son of Former world tour surfer and 96 Triple Crown winner Kaipo Jaquias
- Quote: Family first.
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...