サーフ / LeeAnn Curren
- Nickname: Lili
- Sport: Surfing
- City/State you reside in: Blaritz, France
- Birthday: 6/23
- Age when first started surfing: 5
- Favorite place to surf: French beachbreaks and California pointbreaks
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Roxy, Sosh, Vans, Channel Island Surfboards
- Inspiration: People who do what they love
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Camille, Pj Harvey, Stromae, Joni Mitchel, Saul Williams, etc.
- When I’m not surfing I like to: Write and play music with my band Betty The Shark.
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I sleep more than normal.
- Quote: An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- How did you start surfing? I started surfing when I was little with my parents and my brother Nathan. Grew up surfing in France at a beach called la «Cote des Basques»
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2x European Champion. 5th at the world Junior Championship. 12th on the WT in 2010
The Isle Episode 4 LIVE NOW
THE ISLE is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. In this episode, Matt and Albee join Rockstar teammates Nathaniel Curran, Taylor Curran and...
The Isle Episode 3 LIVE NOW
THE ISLE is a web series that follows the lives of Rockstar Energy surfers Matt Meola and Albee Layer. During this episode, Matt Meola and some friends head down to the Maldives. Albee...