サーフ / Matt Meola
- Nickname: Meatholder
- Sport: Surf
- City, State you reside in: Haiku Maui Hawaii
- Birthday: 6/7/89
- Age when first started surfing: 2 but never really got in to it till 14 or so
- Favorite place to surf: Hookipa, Peahi
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Oxbow, Sanuk, Dakine, Kaenon, SOS
- Inspiration: People who do what they love for a living
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? A bit of everything. But mostly Country, and the Rolling Stones
- When I’m not surfing I like to: Spearfish and Hunt and play golf
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I Have a cowboy Hat collection.
- Quote: Why Waltz when you can Rock&Roll
- Career History. How did you start surfing? Dad used to Take me on his Board When i was about 2 years old. Slowly got in to it, but was much more passionate about skateboarding. Wasn't till i was around 14 that i fell in love with surfing and turned it in to an every day affair
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...