サーフ / Mitch Crews
- Nickname: Crewsy, Crewton
- Sport: Surfing
- City/State you reside in: Coolangatta, QLD
- Birthday: 4/5
- Age when first started riding: 8
- Favorite spot: trestles
- Favorite trick: airs
- Sponsors: Rockstar, Hurley, Vestal, Skullcandy, Macbeth, Stacey Surfboards, Otis, Futures
- Inspiration: I’m Inspired by people who dedicated themselves to being great in anything they do.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Beach House – Bloom We Are Augustines – Rise Ye Sunken Ships Cloud Nothings – Attack on Memory And more weird stuff…
- When I’m not Riding I like to: Play Basketball and Train.
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have an arthritic condition called Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) which affected my back and joints when I was 19.
- Quote: Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, it measured by the moments that take your breath away.
- Contest History: 5th Surfest 6* 3rd Kangaroo Island Pro 6* 2nd Sorooz Lacanuau Pro 6* 3rd Relentless Board Masters 6* 2nd Quiksilver Pro El Salvador 4*
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: ASP Australasian Junior Champion 2010, 5th Overall ASP World Junior Champions
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...