サーフ / Nat Young
- Nickname: Roots
- Sport: surf
- City, State you reside in: Santa Cruz, CA
- Birthday: 6/17/91
- Age when first started surfing: 4 years old
- Favorite place to surf: the wharf
- Sponsors: Hurley, Rockstar Energy, CI surfboards, creatures of leisure
- Inspiration: Mick Fanning
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Yg, Nipsey hussle, drake
- When I’m not surfing I like to: play basketball, golf occasionally, eat, sleep
- Official/Favorite Website: Youtube
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I used to be sponsored for boogie boarding
- Quote: “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” - Muhammad Ali
- Career History. How did you start surfing? My parents loved the beach and id always be down there, I started boogie boarding and then eventually started standing up on my boogie board.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2013 ASP Rookie of the Year
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...