サーフ / Oliver Kurtz
- Nickname: Ollie
- Sport: Surfing
- City, State you reside in: Vero Beach, FL
- Birthday: 10/30/1990
- Age when first started surfing: 6 years old
- Favorite place to surf: Panama
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Brixton, Sharp Eye Surfboards, Nixon, Sol Republic Headphones, Creatures of Leisure, Electric
- Inspiration: Anyone surfing really well, could be a random guy I’ve never seen or a hero on the WCT
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Wiz, Kendric Lamar, Kurtz & Bomber, Maya Jane Coles, Crazibiza, AlunaGeorge, Cosmic Kids
- When I’m not surfing I like to: Fish, Play Tennis & Golf, Paint, and party
- Official/Favorite Website: nowness.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: : I used to be a tennis player, not a surfer
- Quote: Have fun no matter what
- Career History. How did you start surfing? I started surfing because my dad and brother were doing it, so I figured I should do the same. Then I got kinda good and decided I wanted to travel and do it all the time.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 1st Volcom World Champs 05 | Cover July Issue Transworld Surf 2012
Billabong Rio Pro | Colgate Plax Girls Rio Pro
The Rockstar Surf team had a blast at the Billabong Rio Pro and Colgate Plax Rio Pro in Brazil! Here's where our athletes fall in the current ASP World Championship Tour standings:MenBede Durbidge...
Courtney Conlogue Wins TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival
Courtney Conlogue has claimed Event No. 4 of 7 on the 2013 ASP Women's World Championship Tour, the TSB Bank NZ Surf Festival in Taranaki. The victory pushes the Rockstar surfer up two spots, from...
X Games Real Surf
Vote for Albee Layer and Matt Meola in Round 1 of X Games Real Surf! Vote once per day until April 8th and help get them through to Round 2.Vote Layer here: http://bit.ly/VoteLayer1 Vote Meola...