Wake Skate / Andrew Pastura
- Nickname: Drew
- Sport: Wakeskating
- City, State you reside in: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Birthday: 5-6-88
- Age when first started wakeskating: 14 years old
- Favorite place to wakeskate: Valdosta cable park, CWC, any new spot
- Sponsors: Nike, Dragon, Rockstar Energy, Water Monsters, Republic, Sea-Doo
- Inspiration: Skateboarding, finding new spots, traveling
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Fleetwood Mac, Devo, Talking Heads, Bowie, Rodriguez
- When I’m not wakeskating I like to: skateboard and be outdoors
- Official/Favorite Website: www.whatyouth.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I just bought a van to live and travel out of.
- Quote: less is more
- Career History. How did you start wakeskating? My cousin and his parents had a boat did a lot of wakeboarding and skiing. He knew my brothers and I were into skateboarding, bought a wakeskate for us to try and after that we were hooked.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: Wakeskater of the year 2014, Video part of the year 2014, Wakeskater of the year 2016, Wakeskate Tour overall 2012-2016
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...