Wake / Amber Wing
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Sydney NSW, AUS
- Birthday: 1/2
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 16
- Favorite place to wakeboard/wakeskate: Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Oakley, Liquid Force, Malibu Boats, Wing Wetsuits
- Inspiration: Athletes pushing the boundaries
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lana Delray, Feist and Ellie Goulding
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Do Yoga, Padleboard and relax
- Something that most people don’t know about you: That I am really short, most of the time when i meet people they comment that i look bigger in the magazines
- Quote: Dream, Believe, Suceed. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
- How did you start wakeboarding? When i was 16 two boys I did gymnastics with invited me out on the boat and they had a wakeboard, i had a turn and we all started wakeboard as much as we could. I still was a high level gymnast until I was 18 so i rely got stuck into wakeboarding when i retired from gymnastics at 18.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 US National Champion Wakestock UK Champion Monterrey Wake Jam Champion World Championships 2nd US Pro Tour Stop 5 2nd US Masters 3rd 2nd place Queen of Wake
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The WWA...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...