Wake / Brenton Priestley
- Nickname: BP, BIP
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Orlando, FL and Melbourne, Australia
- Birthday: 01/14/1989
- Age when first started wake boarding: 7 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Wherever there is water
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Byerly, Follow, Jetpilot, www.livesimple.it
- Inspiration: Life
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I don't own an IPOD haha, but Tame Impala is always good to start the day.
- When I'm not wake boarding I like to: Surf, boat, skate, and whatever comes to mind.
- Official/Favorite Website: www.livesimple.it
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I'm younger than I look. I think some people think I'm old!
- Quote: Don't be shy, your mother wasn't.
- Career Honors, Awards and Highlights: Australian Rail Rider 2009 | 2nd place Big Air Wake Open | 1st place Monster Pro Wake Event
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...