Wake / Courtney Angus
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Cables Wake Park Penrith (Sydney), NSW Australia
- Birthday: 11 April 1993
- Age when first started wakeboarding: Dad pulled me across the pool with a rope on a board when I was 3 and I had my first nationals when I was 7
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Cables Wake Park (Aus), Jibtopia (US) or Velocity (US)
- Sponsors: ROCKSTAR ENERGY, Hyperlite and Fox
- Inspiration: Traveling around from park to park and riding with different riders definitely influences my riding the most.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Most recent: Take Me Over – Sonny Fodera Remix, When I get low – The faded, Often – Meek Mill, Flashed Junk Mind – Milky Chance, Nasty Frestyle – Hell of a night
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Go Rock Climbing, Hang out on the boat and wakesurf, play guitar, eat seafood and anything else fun.
- Official/Favorite Website: Can I say facebook?
- Something that most people don’t know about you: mmm not telling. Na I am a super open person with nothing to hide, I guess that’s kinda boring…
- Quote: “Success comes when obstacles, failure and loss only act as motivation.” - Andy Krich
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? First job was KFC, then door knocking followed by childcare :/ I think getting some real world experience in pretty unsatisfying jobs fueled my motivation to be successful with something I’m truly passionate about. I have been competing with Wakeboarding since I was very young – it was my first love
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2014 Alliance Female Rider of the year, 2014 Overall US Triple Crown Champion Features AND Traditional, 2014 Fise Champion, 2014 US National Champion, Front Cover of Unleashed Wakeboarding Magazine, 2013 Pro Women’s World Champion
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...