Wake / Graeme Burress
- Nickname: HAM
- Sport: Wakeboard
- City, State you reside in Austin, Texas
- Birthday: 12/25/1990
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 14 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: CWC Wakepark, Philippines
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Republic Wake, Leader Winch Co.
- Inspiration: Aaron Rathy, Randall Harris, Felix Georgii
- What’s on your IPOD playlist?: The Growlers, Devil Makes Three, Beach House
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Skateboard, Snowboard, Fly Drones
- Official/Favorite Website: Vimeo.com/Graemeburress
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I have to ride with one eye closed when it’s sunny.
- Quote: ”Keep on Keeping on”
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding?: My dad brought home a wakeboard when I was 13 or so.. We learned to ride behind the boat, and then started riding cable in 2009 when Wake Nation opened.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2014 Rail Rider of the Year, 2015 Jamboree “Standout” Award, Alliance Wake “The List” 2014
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...