Wake / Gunner Daft
- Nickname: Gandolfskins
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Orlando, FL
- Birthday: 03/07/1996
- Age when first started wake boarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Brazos river in Texas
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, Obrien Wakeboards
- Inspiration: The whole crew I grew up with riding in Oklahoma and Texas, wouldn't be where I'm at today without all those boys!
- What’s on your IPOD playlist Pretty much everything, but recently been listening to some A$AP ROCKY, Milky Chance, and some Big Sean
- When I’m not wake boarding: Tinder, golf, and some nhl on ps4
- Official/Favorite Website: Alliancewake.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I met my girlfriend on farmersonly.com what a southern bell she is.
- Quote: 'BEAN BAG'
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? Had a ski boat and saw a few people wake boarding one summer, then ended up getting a wakeboard for Easter one year. then started riding like once a year then after learning a few tricks i started doing some local contests and never looked back!
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2014 jr pro national champion, 3rd place overall malibu jr. pro series, 3rd place jr. pro wake stock canada
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...