Wake / Josh Twelker
- Nickname: People usually call me Twelker
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Discovery Bay, California
- Birthday: July 19th, 1993
- Age when first started wake boarding: 8 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: The California Delta. I have been all over the world to ride and there is nothing like riding in my back yard on The Delta.
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy, CWB, Fox, Nautique, Body Glove, Boardco.com
- Inspiration: Never having a real job. Having the lifestyle I live is my inspiration.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Lots of West Coast rap
- When I’m not wake boarding I like to: When I'm not on the water wakeboarding I'm usually fishing, riding my fixed gear bike, surfing and skateboarding
- Official/Favorite Website: unionwakeboarder.com
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I quit school after the second grade to be homeschooled.
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? A family friend had a wakeboard so my whole family tried it. Lived and breathed it after that.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 3 covers before 20. 2nd at Worlds 2012 Jr Pro.
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...