Wake / Oli Derome
- Nickname: Ollie, Oli
- City, State you reside in: Orlando Fl & Montreal Canada
- Birthday: Dec 17, 1985
- Age when first started wakeboarding: 12 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: WOW Lake, Quebec
- Sponsors: Slingshot, Oakley, Malibu, Rockstar, Billabong wetsuits
- Inspiration: My father
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? Nas - Life is good & Edward Sharpe and Magnetic zeros - Here are the last 2 albums I got.
- When I’m not wakeboarding I like to: Surf, snowboard, skateboard, play hockey, movies
- Something that most people don’t know about you: Regular wake and snow, goofy skate and surf...
- Quote: Lets chuck some carc! - Dylan Miller
- Career History. How did you start wakeboarding? Got my 1st board last day of 6th grade, I've kept with it ever since.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2012 TWwake Readers Poll 10th, 1st wake to wake 1080 in competition (2012), 4th Cable triple crown 2012 at stop #2 and #3, 2012 Canadian national champion 3rd, Pro Tour 2010 stop#4 and #5, WakeLab Overall champion 2008
- Instagram: @oliderome
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The WWA...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...