Wake / Rusty Malinoski
- Nickname: The Bone Crusher
- Sport: Wakeboarding
- City, State you reside in: Clermont, FL
- Birthday: 12/17/1983
- Age when first started wake boarding: 15 years old
- Favorite place to wakeboard: Lake Minnehaha in Clermont, FL
- Sponsors: Rockstar Energy Drink, Hyperlite, Mastercraft, Fox, Body Glove, Performance, Roswell, Rockwell
- Inspiration: I find inspiration watching all different athletes in their sport.
- What’s on your IPOD playlist? I only use Pandora
- When I'm not wakeboarding I like to: Go to the gym, golf, hang out my son, keep busy around the house
- Official/Favorite Website: YouTube
- Something that most people don’t know about you: I've broken the same arm 8 times.
- Quote: Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
- Career History. How did you start wake boarding? Just by coincidence a friend had a board and a jet ski and he asked me if I wanted to try it… The rest is history.
- Career Honors, Awards, and Highlights: 2 time wakeboarder of the year, National champion, World Champion, top 3 pro tour finisher for the last 5 years, first to land a 1080 in a contest
World Wakeboard Association Announces the 2015 Wakeboard World Series
Orlando, Florida (February 13, 2015) - Over 26 years, the World Wakeboard Association has established itself as the leader in wake sports around the globe. The WWA...
Rockstar Athletes Podium at Nautique Wake Games
Congratulations to all of the Rockstar athletes who competed at the Nautique Wake Games in Orlando, Florida! A special shout out to our podium finishers:Dean Smith - Pro Men FinalsNicola Butler -...
Day Two of Nautique Wake Games Sees Strong Performances by Riders of all Ages
Orlando, Fla. — The prevailing theme of day two at the Nautique Wake Games presented by Rockstar was wakeboarding spans multiple generations and knows no borders. Athletes as young as nine and...